Successful schools anticipate and manage risk. They are proactive rather than reactive, ensuring that the impacts of undesirable events are minimised and responses to those events that cannot be avoided are effective and appropriate. Best practice school risk management policies:
- support compliance activities,
- protect the school’s reputation,
- limit potential liabilities,
- inform financial planning, and
- promote safety throughout the entire school community.
view the Risk Management Policy here