Our Boarding House provides separate accommodation for both male and female students in Years 7 to 12. Rooms are generally twin shared with an en-suite bathroom. Students have access to the following:-
- Two study rooms and a multi-purpose room for tutorials and music practice
- Computers that are linked to the School Intranet together with access to email and internet
- A games library with a large collection of board, social and educational games and activities
- Daily and weekly newspaper editions each morning
- Close proximity to sporting facilities including Gippsland Regional Sporting Complex (basketball, netball, indoor soccer), soccer, football, rowing, tennis, tai chi, Shotokan Karate, and Sale Aquatic Centre
- A spacious shared recreational area including large screen tv, pool table, courtyards and table tennis
- The local CBD is within walking distance
- A full range of medical, dental and hospital services
- Supervisory staff (both male and female) at all times.
Students are encouraged to participate in sport and other community activities to broaden their social contact and experience whilst living in the Boarding House. Blackwood House has a commuter bus which is in constant use in and around Sale after school hours.